ETASR has now upgraded its software to OJS 3. Apart from the new...
ETASR was added in late 2015 to the Thomson Reuters Master Journal...
Engineering, Technology & Applied Science Research has been...
Some updated stats about ETASR (February 4, 2020):
- Editorial Board: 57 board members / 54 institutions / 26 different countries
- 10th year of operation, 55 issues (bimonthly, first issue in Feb. 2011)
- 946 published papers, 2912 authors (3.07 authors per paper)
- 2137 different authors from 70 different countries and 650 different institutions/organizations (not counting departments)
- acceptance rate: 36.7%
- days to review (all rounds): 31.3
Indexed in: Web of Science / Thomson Reuters Master Journal List / Emerging Sources Citation Index, National Library of Greece, HEAL-Link, Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ), ResearchGate, EBSCOhost, Zenodo, Google Scholar, Index Copernicus, WorldCat, Journal Table of Contents (Journal TOCs), Open J-Gate, BASE, Academic Journals Database, JournalSeek, ScienceGate, The Journal Database (TJDb), NewJour, Scirus, SHERPA/ROMEO, MedOAnet, Directory of Research Journal Indexing, International Society of Universal Research in Sciences-EyeSource, KnowJournals, Directory of Research Journal Indexing, Latest Journal Articles, Open Access Journals Search Engine, Rock Your Paper, Open Access Library (OALib), Open Science Directory, Directory of Open Access scholarly Resources (ROAD), Advanced Science Index, Electronic Journals Library, Open Access Articles, Journal Rate, SciTitles, Open Access Library (JourLib), Journal Directory, Journal Guide, CiteFactor, InfoBase Index, Open Academic Journals Index, Global Impact Factor, International Impact Factor Services, Universal Impact Factor, Scientific Journal Impact Factor, General Impact Factor.
eISSN: 1792-8036 pISSN: 2241-4487