Information System for the Governance of University Cooperation
Recognizing the impact of international cooperation in science and technology, all higher education institutions prioritize strategic partnerships. If setting up a partnership is important, its management, monitoring and evaluation of cooperation actions, regular communication among partners, and the ability to allow all parties to monitor the functioning of the partnership are more important. For good co-operation management, an information system becomes a mandatory condition. Abdelmaleek Essaadi’s University team has set up an information system for the governance of a university cooperation called SIMACoop, to support cooperation between governments and universities, and to facilitate the process of partnership management. This system also helps in identifying the shared vision and goals of the partnership members and develops documents that define the partnership terms. In addition, SIMACoop has put in place procedures for maintaining and monitoring the partnership evolution . The purpose of this article is to give a general presentation on SIMACoop’s design and development for the governance of university cooperation.
M. Laaziri, K. Benmoussa, S. Khoulji, K. Mohamed Larbi, “SIMACoop: a Framework Application for the Governance of University Cooperation”, Transactions on Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, Vol. 5, No. 4, pp. 785-794, 2017
R. de Vry, G. Watson, “University of Delaware’s Faculty-IT Partnership: Educational Transformation through Teamwork”, The Technology Source, Available at: http://technologysource.org/article/
SIMACoop, available at: http://simacoop.uae.ac.ma/
U. A. Khan, I. A. Al-Bidewi, K. Gupta, “Object-Oriented Software Methodologies: Roadmap to the Future”, International Journal of Computer Science Issues, Vol. 8, No. 5, pp. 392-396, 2011
M. R. B. Prakash, H. S. Chandrasekharaiah, “An object oriented perspective for AC/MTDC system simulation”, IEEE International Conference on Intelligent System Application to Power Systems, Orlando, USA, January 28-February 2, 1996
H. Lee, C. Lee, C. Yoo, “A scenario-based object-oriented methodology for developing hypermedia information systems”, IEEE 31st Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences, Kohala Coast, HI, USA, January 9, 1998
R. Chalmeta, T. J. Williams, F. Lario, L. Ros, “Developing an Object-Oriented Reference Model for Manufacturing”, IFAC Proceedings Volumes, Vol. 30, No. 1, pp. 351-356, 1997
S. Hong, G. van Den Goor, S. Brinkkemper, “A formal approach to the comparison of object-oriented analysis and design methodologies”, IEEE 26th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences, Wailea, HI, USA, January 8, 1993
J. Osis, O. Ivasiuta, P. Rusakovs, “Advanced Object-Oriented Modeling Techniques for Large Scale Systems”, IFAC Proceedings Volumes, Vol. 31, No. 20, pp. 787-792, 1998
R. H. Bourdeau, B. H. C. Cheng, “A Formal Semantics for Object Model Diagrams”, IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering, Vol. 21, No. 10, pp. 799-821, 1995
UKEssays, Two Object Oriented Methodologies Booch And Rambaugh Information Technology Essay, available at: https://www.ukessays.com/
M. P. Selvan, K. S. Swarup, “Object methodology - techtorial”, IEEE Power Energy Magazine, Vol. 3, No. 1, pp. 18-29, 2005
Visual Basic Tutorials, Object Oriented Methodology Life Cycle Model, available at: http://www.freetutes.com/systemanalysis/sa2-object-oriented-methodology.html
G. Booch, J. Rumbaugh, I. Jacobson, The Unified Modeling Language User Guide, Addison Wesley, 1998
S. Servigne, “Conception, architecture et urbanisation des systemes d’information”, in: Encyclopædia Universalis, Encyclopædia Britannica, 2008 (in French)
O. Glassey, J. L. Chappelet, Comparaison de trois techniques de modélisation de processus : ADONIS , OSSAD et UML, Institute de Hautes Etudes en Administration Publique, 2002 (in French)
Tutorials Point, OOAD - Object Oriented System, available at: https://www.tutorialspoint.com/object_oriented_analysis_design/ooad_object_oriented_system.htm
Symfony 4.0 Documentation, available at: https://symfony.com/
MetricsAbstract Views: 227
PDF Downloads: 128
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain the copyright and grant the journal the right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) after its publication in ETASR with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- K. Benmoussa, S. Khoulji, M. Laaziri, K. M. Larbi, Web Information System for the Governance of University Research , Engineering, Technology & Applied Science Research: Vol. 8 No. 4 (2018): August, 2018
- M. Laaziri, S. Khoulji, K. Benmoussa, K. M. Larbi, Outlining an Intelligent Tutoring System for a University Cooperation Information System , Engineering, Technology & Applied Science Research: Vol. 8 No. 5 (2018): October, 2018